The MBA program is supported by over 30 scholars, professors of management practice, and international visiting professors. Their combined knowledge and experience provides the students with a unique opportunity to learn from the best. UACS MBA SBEMoffers thorough exposure to theoretical and practical issues.
UACS SBEM Faculty combines:
II. PROFESSORS OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICE – with highest ranks and expertise, and
III. INTERNATIONAL VISITING PROFESORS
Our professors are recognized scholars. Most of them have previously been professionals in their areas of expertise and had significant achievements. They have also obtained academic degrees and have decided to transfer their knowledge and know-how to the future generations.
Some of our faculty members are:
- Tome Nenovski, PhD and Marjan Petreski, PhD (National Bank of Macedonia),
- Marjan Bojadziev, PhD (several companies and financial organizations), Nikica Mojsoska-Blazhevski, PhD (Ministry of Finance),
- Ilijana Petrovska, PhD (marketing departments in financial organizations)
Most of our professors have earned their degrees at top ranked international universities.
Sixteen of our professors have been licensed to teach Participant Centered Learning methods, developed by Harvard Business School (HBS).
PROFESSORS OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICE
We are proud that 30% of the teaching at undergraduate level is conducted by professors who are industry experts. Most of them are CEOs, and some are eminent experts in their respective fields.
The list includes, but is not limited to:
- Dimitar Kovachevski, PhD (Executive Communication Director at Makedonski Telekom),
- Filip Ivanovski, PhD (CEO of Pakomak),
- Angelka Peeva Laurenchikj ( Managing Director, Image PR)
- Gligor Bishev, PhD (CEO of Sparkasse Bank Skopje),
- Dragoljub Arsovski, PhD (CEO of ТТК Bank),
- Igor Velickovski, PhD (Director of payment system department, National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia),
- Misho Nikolov, PhD (CEO of Skopje Public Transport),
- Sasho Klekovski (Senior Advisor, МCIC)
- Branko Strancev, MBA (Marketing Director, T-Mobile Macedonia)
- Aneta Krstevska, PhD (Chief Economist at National Bank of the Republic of Macedonia).
INTERNATIONAL VISITING PROFESSORS
One of the main points of difference vis-à-vis other universities in the region is that UACS SBEM provides international exposure at affordable tuition rates.
We are proud that more than 80% at the graduate level are conducted by lecturers from renowned universities, including:
- Prof. Vittorio DePedys from ESCP Europe (Torino campus)
- Prof. Jean-Francois Gagne from Institut Supérieur de Gestion, Paris, France
- Prof. Kevin O’Neill from State University of New York, Plattsburgh, NY, USA
- Prof. Dimitrios E. Akrivoulis from , New York College, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Prof. Jaka Vadnjal from GEA College of Entrepreneurship, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Prof. Jeremy Cripps from Heidelberg University, Ohio, USA
- Prof. Michael Graef from Worms University of Applied Sciences, Worms, Germany
- Prof. Gerhard Wassenberg from Aachen University of Applied Sciences, Aachen, Germany
RESEARCH AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Our lecturers are leading scientists and researchers. At SBEM the professor/academic paper index is 15.4 while the most prestigious index - Web of Science – is 0.36, which is an exceptionally high indicator.
These facts place UACS miles ahead from other Schools of Business and Economy in Macedonia.
University American College Skopje
Blvd. Treta makedonska brigada no.60
Skopje 1000, Macedonia
Phone/Fax: +389 2 246 3156