WHY IS SBEM THE BEST SCHOOL FOR BUSINESS AND ECONOMICS IN MACEDONIA?
- UACS is the only internationally accredited university in the Republic of Macedonia
- UACS has excellent professors
- UACS employs the most advanced teaching philosophy
Educational Associations and Organizations
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- RESITA NET (Network of South East European Entrepreneurial Universities)
- Erasmus + European Mobility Program
- National Association of Foreign Student Advisors (NAFSA)
- Green Economics Institute, UK
- European Foundation for Entrepreneurship Research (EFER)
- The Council of Independent Colleges (CIC)
- Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE)
- The British Institute for Learning and Development (BILD)
Business and Professional Associations
- American Chamber of Commerce in Macedonia (AmCham)
- Economic Chamber of Macedonia Macedonian Chamber of Information and
- Communication Technology (MASIT)
- Macedonian Human Resources Association (MHRA)
- Human Resources Development Fund for Enterprises (HRDF)
- National Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Council (NECC)
The student/teacher ratio at SBEM is 18:1,
which guarantees individual attention to every student.
UACS is supported by BusinessCouncil Care for the community
Our program is supported by over 30 scholars, professors of management practice, and international visiting professors. Their combined knowledge and experience provides the students with a unique opportunity to learn from the best. UACS SBEM offers thorough exposure to theoretical and practical issues.
UACS SBEM Faculty combines:
II. PROFESSORS OF MANAGEMENT PRACTICE –
With highest ranks and expertise, and
III. INTERNATIONAL VISITING PROFESORS
Our professors are recognized scholars. Most of them have previously been professionals in their areas of expertise and had significant achievements. They have also obtained academic degrees and have decided to transfer their knowledge and know-how to the future generations.
Some of our faculty members are:
- Tome Nenovski, PhD and Marjan Petreski, PhD (National Bank of Macedonia),
- Marjan Bojadziev, PhD
- (several companies and financial organizations),
- Nikica Mojsoska-Blazhevski, PhD (Ministry of Finance),
- Ilijana Petrovska, PhD (marketing departments in financial organizations)
Most of our professors have earned their degrees at top ranked international universities.
Sixteen of our professors have been licensed to teach Participant Centered Learning methods, developed by Harvard Business School (HBS).
University American College Skopje
Blvd. Treta makedonska brigada no.60
Skopje 1000, Macedonia
Phone/Fax: +389 2 246 3156